Kupenda’s Disability Training Programs are cost-efficient and effective in reducing stigma and discrimination against people with disabilities and their families and improving their access to medical care, education and community inclusion.
Our disability training tools are developed using human centered design and field testing in our innovation center: Kilifi County, Kenya.
Each of our training programs are tailored to different community groups including Pastors, Traditional Healers, Government Leaders and Families Impacted by Disabilities.
Fill out the form below to access our free disability training materials, which include our:
- Pastor Disability Training Participant Recruitment Guide
- Pastor Disability Training Facilitator’s Guide
- Post-Disability Training Support Strategies Guide
- Service Referral List for Children with Disabilities (Kilifi, Kenya example)
- National and Local Disability Law Summary (Kenya example)
- Disability Advocate Home Visit Guide
- Disability Advocate Commitment
- Disability Advocate Interview Guide
- Disability Training Workshop Pre- and Post-Assessments (versions for Pastors, Traditional Healers, Government Officials and Parents and Caregivers of Children with Disabilities)
- Disability Advocate Weekly Activity Reports (versions for Pastors, Traditional Healers, Government Officials and Parents and Caregivers of Children with Disabilities)