Want to do more to help kids with disabilities in Kenya? Bring your friends together for a small gathering with Kupenda! Your guests will have a chance to learn about the amazing kids we serve, hear our founder’s powerful story, and discover fun, easy ways to get involved in our work. We’ll provide videos, materials and speakers – all you need to do is pick a venue and gather the guests!
Have a book club, sports team, Bible study, game night, or volunteer club you’d like to invite us to? Want to host a dinner, tea or cocktail party? Just say the word and we’ll be there!
Upcoming holidays are also a great time to bring people together — consider some of these special days to gather your pals for a good cause:
- 17 March – St. Patrick’s Day
- 21 March – World Down Syndrome Day
- 2 April – World Autism Awareness Day
- 6 April – International Day of Sport for Development and Peace
- 7 April – World Health Day
- 9 April – Palm Sunday
- 16 April – Easter Sunday
- 24 April – World Malaria Day
- 14 May – Mother’s Day
- 15 May – International Day of Families
- 1 June – International Children’s Day
- 1 June – Global Day of Parents
- 4 June – International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression
- 12 June – World Day Against Child Labor
- 13 June – International Albinism Awareness Day
- 18 June – Father’s Day
- 23 June – United Nations Public Service Day
Contact, Jessica Charles, our Development Director at email@example.com to learn more or request a copy of our Kupenda House Party Guide and Checklist.