What we are grateful for as the year ends…
Posted on December 31, 2016
As we enter the new year, we are grateful for how you have helped us equip more children with disabilities to reach their God-given potential!
Here are just a few highlights of what we are thankful for in 2016:
- 2,000 children with disabilities, families, communities, and church members directly benefiting from our services
- 192 community leaders involved in our disability workshops with influence over 90,000 people and 13,500 families impacted by disabilities
- Leonard Mbonani, our Kenya director, who is beating cancer with increased energy to make a difference
- Jessica Charles, our new development director in the U.S. helping us reach more children in Kenya and beyond
- Philip Knowlton, the lead filmmaker of the Kupenda documentary set to be released in 2017
- Continued individual and organizational partners that make this work possible
Many enter this new year with joy while others enter it with heavy hearts for all that is lost, painful, or seemingly hopeless. May the knowledge of your impact on so many lives, once without hope, remind you to “not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.” (Galatians 6:9). May these beautiful faces remind you of this.
With much love and gratitude,
Kupenda for the Children
PO Box 473 Hampton NH 03843
Want to keep updated with the work we do? You can find us on Facebook, Instagram, and our blog to learn more about who we are and what we’re up to.
If you’re interested in supporting one of the many children we serve, head over to our sponsorship page to learn about how you can make a difference.
Leave a Reply