Kupenda’s Spring Celebration is this Saturday night!
We’re excited to celebrate all the ways you have supported us over the past 2 decades in helping Kenyan children with disabilities access education and medical care!
Here’s what you need to know…
Date and Time: Saturday, March 30, 6:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Location: Grandview Farm and Marion Tavern, 55 Center Street, Burlington, MA
Parking: The venue has hundreds of parking spots! Attendants will direct you where to go.
Dress: Smart Casual (no jackets required; no jeans please)
Accessibility: All areas of the venue, including restrooms, are handicapped accessible
What to Expect:
- Amazing Raffle and Auction Prizes (check them out here!)
- Powerful Live Music
- Crafts made by Disabled Kenyan Artisans
- Complimentary Food and Drinks
- Mingling with our Founder, Staff, Board and Other Supporters like You!
What to Bring: Raffle, auction, books, crafts, and donations can be made by check, cash or credit card
Food and Drink:
- Brick Oven Pizza
- Hot Hors D’oeuvres
- Delicious Desserts
- Wine, Beer, Juice and Soda
Questions: Contact us at [email protected]
See you Saturday!!